OpenGotha is a go tournament management program : Registration, pairing, results,
OpenGotha main features
- Manages MacMahon and Swiss systems. The Tournament Organizer
can choose predefined standard systems. He can also customize his tournament
by setting by himself most of pairing and placement parameters.
- It runs under Linux, MacOS and Windows.
- Being based on a client-server architecture, a tournament may be managed from several workstations.
- Up to 2000 players and 20 rounds.
- EGF, AGA and FFG databases are integrated. Registering is thus faster and
- Automatic, Semi-automatic or Manual Pairing.
- All Unicode character sets accepted, including Asian character sets.
- Produces results in several formats, including formats for EGF, AGA and FFG
rating lists, and a directly publishable file in HTML format.
OpenGotha main internal features
- OpenGotha has been designed on a totally transparent basis.
You can get the sources from Github
- The pairing algorithm is based on an evaluation function and a pairing
- The evaluation function is, for each candidate pair, the algebric
sum of a list of criteria. The weight of each criterion can be consulted
and modified by the tournament organizer.
- The pairing algorithm is a maximum weight matching algorithm.
See the OpenGotha user's guide